Monday, October 12, 2015


October 12, 2015's reading from:


Honesty Requires Courage

It takes a lot of courage to be honest in a relationship.
 
 On the one hand we need to be real and authentic 

with another person, 

and on the other hand we're afraid that it may lead to 

abandonment. 

It's important to understand and respect

 that conflict within yourself. 

 You can't expect yourself to go out and 

start telling the absolute truth to everyone every minute.

  That would be very frightening.  

You just try to work your way in that direction, 

understanding that it is very scary for part of you, 

and at the same time that if you don't express your truth 

you will sacrifice part of yourself in the relationship. 
 
Gradually, you will learn to start being more authentic.

What part of me is afraid to be truthful and why? 
 
Can I understand and respect that part

 while learning to be more open?



Today's reading spoke to my heart. 
Trust.
This is an important subject to me.
Having trust in myself. 
Having others trust me.  
It's time for some contemplation and honesty in my conversations, starting with myself. 
This conversation is too private to have online, I'm afraid, but I'm going to keep on keeping on.

As I was searching for an image of the Meditation book I was quoting from, I found more from her that spoke to me. Perhaps they'll be good for you to read as well:





Every time you don't follow your inner 

guidance, 

you feel a loss of energy, 

loss of power, 

a sense 

of spiritual deadness




When I'm trusting and being myself as fully 

as possible, 

everything in my life

 reflects this

 by falling into place easily,

 often miraculously.




Our bodies 

communicate to us

 clearly and specifically,

 if we are willing to listen to them.


I'm not in too much of a pontification mood today, but it's been awhile since I've blogged and I was past due.

Thanks for listening.  Thanks for holding space for me.  You hold space in my heart as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to post a comment? Click here.